2009年1月9日金曜日

Blogs

◆◇Thanks for coming my blog!! I will show you my favorite blogs. These blogs are very nice. I recommend read them◇◆

●○My best blogs in my class○●


No.1 ☆Natsue
Th1.133 Natsu Summer



I'm interested in her blog. Because her blog has unique contents, and it's easy to read sentences. especially, I like NZ page. She shows different from Japan to NZ. Right picture is on this page. If you are interested in, go to her blog!!






No.2 Yuka☆

Th1.113 GolfyMiky

I like blog's design. It's cute(^^) And there is not only picture but also figure or map, so I understand easily. During last summer vacation, she went to Britain. So she writes about experience in Britain. I like this page.

No.3 ☆Yuu☆

Th1.115 Sunflower


Some topics are long sentences, so there are many information but she makes kind sentences in order to understand easily. And sentences and pictures are well balanced.







0 件のコメント: